Types of Data collected
Among the types of Personal Data that Iagon AS collects by itself or through third parties, there are Email Addresses; First Name; Last Name; Sprint Preference; Motivation for Joining the Tester program; Discord Handle; Twitter Username; Background information; Other Data communicated on the form.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User. Unless specified otherwise, all Data requested in this form whenever the users see the red symbol * is mandatory, other types of data are only used to assess eligibility and communicate with the user in all stages of the tester program. Failure to provide mandatory Data may make it impossible for Iagon AS to successfully conduct the process of eligibility or communicate with the user in the data test. Whenever a blank space in the form does not have the red symbols * such Data is not mandatory, and users are free not to communicate this Data.
Users who choose UI/UX tester sprint as a preference could potentially be invited to participate in a voluntary video call for discussing expectations and other aspects of the tester program. Such an invitation would be delivered to the email address registered by the user. Details regarding the video call and the privacy and legal provisions that govern such call will be communicated along with the email invitation.
Legal Basis of Processing
- Users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes.
- provision of Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with the User and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which Iagon AS is subject;
- processing is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in Iagon AS;
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Iagon AS or by a third party.
In case users request further information, Iagon AS will clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
The Data is processed at Iagon AS´s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located.
Depending on the User's location, data transfers may involve transferring the User's Data to a country other than their own, Iagon AS ´s location or processor location. If any such transfer takes place, a due notification and an option for stopping the transfer and processing will be sent to the user. We strive to not transfer your data to any location outside EEA that is not strictly necessary.
Users are also entitled to learn about the legal basis of Data transfers to a country outside the European Union or to any international organization governed by public international law or set up by two or more countries, such as the UN, and about the security measures taken by Iagon AS to safeguard their Data.
Personal Data shall be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of the tester program between Iagon AS and the User shall be retained until such tester has been concluded.
- Personal Data collected for the purposes of Iagon’s legitimate interests shall be retained as long as needed to fulfill such purposes. Users may find specific information regarding the legitimate interests pursued by the Iagon As by contacting on the email provided on this policy.
Iagon AS may be allowed to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever the User has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. Furthermore, Iagon AS may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority.
Once the retention period expires, Personal Data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right of access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification, and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after the expiration of the retention period.
The purposes of Processing
The Data concerning the User is collected to allow Iagon AS to assess the eligibility to be part of the tester program and to provide a communication channel to the users. It also provides a way to comply with its legal obligations, respond to enforcement requests, protect its rights and detect any malicious or fraudulent activity.
Users may exercise certain rights regarding their Data processed by Iagon AS.
In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw their consent at any time. At any moment Users can withdraw consent from the tester program , after previously given it. By doing it Iagon AS will stop the processing of their Personal Data and delete their data according to the retention time.
- Object to processing of their Data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent.
- Access their Data. User can request disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
- Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of their Data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their Data. In such a case, Iagon AS will not process their Data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their Data.
- Receive their Data and have it transferred to another controller. Users have the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance.
- Lodge a complaint. Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.
How to exercise these rights.
Any requests to exercise User rights can be directed to Iagon AS through the contact details provided in this document. These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be addressed by Iagon AS as early as possible and always within one month.
Martin Linges vei 25, 1364 Fornebu Bærum (Norway)
Norwegian company number: 910782080
Legal Representative: Navjit Dhaliwal
Iagon AS contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1 Sir John Rogerson's Quay, Dublin 2
Phone: +353 1 5187500
Data Protection Officer:
Gino Paul D´paola Puche