As many may know, the demand for computational processing capabilities and storage is expected to dramatically increase in the near future due to the recent adoption of two major trends in the business and computing world: Big Data and Artificial Intelligence (AI). Big Data is known as the collection, management and storage of vast amounts of information obtained from any internal or external source; and AI, as methods that “learn” from data on past operations, find patterns and business rules to predict future behaviors.
Just as these markets for cloud storage services and AI technologies continue to grow, so will the massive amounts of investments made by companies, creating a barrier for them to save costs while having the need to secure their data. This is currently due to the complexity involved in these operations and the amounts of purchasing GPU and CPU units that are dedicated to carrying out this scope of computations. Not to mention the amount of expenses involved when purchasing processing power from leading cloud service providers, such as IBM, Google Cloud or Amazon, to name a few. This is where Iagon, the Global Supercomputer comes in. A platform that aims at providing companies and individuals with storage and processing services at a fraction of the market prices and at a better security level.
To give you a better idea, Iagon is a platform for harnessing the storage capacities and processing power of multiple computers over a decentralized Blockchain grid. Iagon utilizes enables to store big data files and repositories, as well as smaller scales of files, and to carry out complex computational processes, such as those needed for artificial intelligence and machine learning operations, within a fully secure and encrypted platform that integrates Blockchain, cryptographic and AI technologies in a user-friendly way.
Their Smart Computing Grid is based on advanced Artificial Intelligence components that include more than 100 Machine Learning algorithms, methods and techniques that integrate to form their AI-Tracker system, which is the “brain ” behind the Smart Computing Grid . It optimally allocates encrypted file slices to the miners ’ free’s storage spaces and computational tasks to the miners ’free (idle) CPUs and GPUs that compose the Smart Computing Grid.
Here are some key features of Iagon’s platform:
- AI techniques for continuous analysis of the distributed computing performance parameters of miners and optimum resource allocation of peer-to-peer (P2P) Blockchain/DLT networks
- The platform is fully decentralized
- Iagon uses the Proof-of-Utilitarian Work (PoUW)
- It can partner and complement other decentralized Internet infrastructure solutions, enabling a shared Internet economy
- It is technology-agnostic and can work with any underlying Blockchain/DLT platform
- All customer files are highly secured: Iagon provides a security layer because it identifies specific digital fingerprints associated with the request going through the server to identify if a request is an honest node
In addition, the Blockchain is another undeniably ingenious invention, which created the backbone of a new type of Internet communication. In Iagon’s platform, it offers the following unique benefits:
• Decentralization — There is no need for a trusted third party or intermediary to validate transactions, but rather a consensus mechanism is applied to agree on the validity of transactions.
• Transparency and Trust — Blockchain is a shared ledger and everyone can see what is on the Blockchain
• Immutability — Unauthorized changing of data is extremely difficult and virtually impossible
• Highly Secure — All the transactions on the Blockchain are secure at the highest cryptographic level and provide complete data integrity
• Simplification of current paradigms — The Blockchain serves as a single shared ledger among interested parties. It can simplify the data model and management by reducing the complexity of separate systems maintained by each entity
• Cost Savings — As the Blockchain model does not require any third party or clearing houses, it can massively eliminate overhead costs in the form of fees paid to clearing houses or to trusted third parties
The predictions here are clear. As the amount of data continues to grow, we will start noticing an increase in the demand for lower cost and reliable storage solutions. Companies will also find themselves in the need to analyze these amounts of data by applying advanced analytics and Artificial Intelligence techniques. Others will continue to shift from on premise architecture of their information systems to cloud computing. The combination of these demands, needs and trends is exactly what’s being supported on Iagon’s Decentralized and Secure Cloud Platform. The technologies behind this platform contribute significantly to the security of users and their data. You can find more details about Iagon at www.iagon.com.